You will need:
- Fresh lasagne sheets
- 600g Lamb Mince (or beef, I had lamb though)
- 700g Jar pasta sauce
- 3 tsp Tuscan seasoning
- 100g Feta cheese, crumbled
- Mozzarella Cheese, grated
How to do it:
- Brown your mince in a fry pan with a tiny bit of oil.
- Once browned add your Tuscan seasoning, and about 1/3 cup of the pasta sauce
- Stir through and put aside
- Cut your lasagne sheets in half, set aside
- Put about 1/2Cup pasta sauce on the bottom of a 'medium' sized dish, this will need to be wide enough to fit your cannelloni in.
- Put a piece of your cut lasagne sheet on a chopping board, put about 2 tbsp of meat mixture onto one edge, and roll up.
- Place this in your baking dish, starting from one end, with the seam side down.
- Continue until you have used up all you sheets, or until the dish is full. I had a little extra mince left, so I put that on top of the cannelloni in the dish.
- Pour the rest of the pasta sauce on top, followed by your crumbled feta, and as much mozzarella as you would use on top.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, or until cheese has melted and is golden. 180C.
- Take out of the oven, and let sit for a few minutes, so it settles. Serve and enjoy! :)
|Some pasta sauce (was yummo)|
|Add them in to the mince|
|Cover base of dish with pasta sauce|
|Cut your pasta sheets in half|
|About 2tbsp mince mixture|
|Rolled and in the dish, 1 down, 11 to go|
|I had left over meat, so I popped it on top!|
|Cover with remaining sauce|
|Add cheese, and pop in the oven|
|Cooked and ready to eat - yum!|