I thought I would share with you, what I hope, think, and will make happen in 2013. I have decided I need goals, I need determination, and something to strive towards. So here are the things I see for 2013, for my family.....
- Savings! I plan to get ALL our debts paid off, and to start saving for a car. Since I know I can't get away with having a zippy little coupe, I really really want a Hyundai iMax. These are not that badly priced and we wouldn't be looking at getting a brand new one (although that would be nice), so I think I can do this in 2013.
- Xavier starts school! My 3rd little baby starts school in 2013! So I plan to help all of them more with their homework, not take unnecessary days off school, and to keep up with everything better. Education is very important to hubby and I, and we want to instill this into our children. You work hard, you get what you want.
- In saying that 3 of my babies will be at school, I will still have little Mr Liam at home. I want to embrace this! I want to sit and play with him more, spend that one on one time with him, that I really haven't had much of a chance to have with him. I want to teach him, talk with him and cuddle him.
- I want to make my hubby happy, and hopefully, get married to him. He really is the man of my dreams. He loves me, he works his a$$ off for me and our children, he understands me and helps me when times get tough. He is my best friend and I can't wait to be able to call him my husband! (Note: We have been engaged since 2007!)
- I want a new couch. Pretty simple really, ours has had it lol.
- I want to loose weight, and to be fit and healthy! I don't want to be shy and have to work up the courage to take my kids to the pool, and struggle every day with finding something to wear that is comfortable.
- I want to get a new camera (the kids broke mine!!) and learn how to use it properly, and take lots of photos, all the time. I want time to stand still with photos, and all the memories that will pass us in the blink of an eye.
- I want to get in front of the camera with my kids! I avoid being in front of the camera often, as I don't like the way I look. (See 'I want to loose weight') lol.
- I want to be happy. I mean, I am happy, but I want to brush off some things that trouble me, and leave them in the past. I want contentment.
- I would like my blog to be bigger and better. I want to put my time and effort into it. However I will need a new computer, as I have to use hubby's and he is always on it for work. So, another thing I will have to save for - computer!
Well I think that is all at the moment. I am sure I will think of a hundred more, but in saying that, I have to have some sort of realistic number of goals and wants for one year lol.
What are your goals and wants for 2013? Feel free to share in the comments!
Merry Christmas everyone, and may your new year be happy, fun and everything you want it to be!