Friday, May 3, 2013

Blog everyday in May: day 3- Things that make you uncomfortable.


So, I was asking hubby what he thought made me uncomfortable.......

He rattled off an enormous list. I personally think he may have exaggerated just a liiiittle bit!

Things like public speaking, confrontation, snakes, spiders, and the smell of farts, they all came in on the list.

But at the top of my list, is the one and only thing that makes my skin crawl with unease.

FEET!!!!!!! Ewwwwww!!!

I don't mind my own feet. But other people's bare feet. Nope. I can't do it. I can not go near them!

It is only bare feet mind you. Socks I can deal with.

Often hubby lays on the couch with his feet up. After more then 7 years, he has grown to know he can not, absolutely can NOT put his feet up on the couch ANYWHERE near me! Even laying in bed sometimes, he might accidentally shuffle his feet over, and if those feet touch me, I just about scream and I instantly feel the need for a boiling hot shower.

I'm strange and I know, I wriggle my toes and I show it. Yeah!!

So there you go, I hate feet. My kids feet are ok, but now they are getting older they are starting to freak me out more.

I think it is the toe nails that freak me out the most. I don't know. Honestly, I don't care as it is an easy thing to avoid...... Unless I upset hubby, then I'm doomed as he only has to wriggle his toes in my direction, and it's over with, I'm screwed and he wins. Lol.

So yeah...... Feet.

2 comments:

  1. I can't get massages or physio therapy because I drive the poor pro insane. I REALLY don't like people I don't know touching me. Like I REALLY don't like it.
    I had to spend a few weeks getting physio for sciatica after my second pregnancy and it was the hardest thing to just sit there and let someone move my legs and bend my knees and hips etc. *shudders*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have alot of minor discomforts but notthing like you do with the feet. I have a major gross out but we won't go down that path here.

    ReplyDelete