Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Linking up! 250 words - story about my life..... Day 1

OK so i have stumbled across a blogging challenge, and have decided to roll with it. I will be (attempting) to blog everyday, for the month of May. So, here it goes.

Day 1: The story of your life, in 250 words or less.

(Please don't count!! lol)

Born in Essendon in Melbourne. Moved to central Victoria when I was 5 with the whole family. Mum, dad, my brother who is 8 years older then me and myself moved to a very small town called St.Arnaud when I was about 7. Moved back to Central Victoria when I was 12 and stayed put.

My parents separated when I was 14, I had a baby at 16 and separated from her father. Fell in love with my soul mate/best friend/most annoying person at times. Had babies with him at 18, 20 and 22. Engaged, waiting for funds to be a Mrs! 

Mum passed away last year (2012) and I miss her like crazy. Making changes and moving up and on with my life, focusing more on myself.

I like wine and cheese ...... preferably together! :D


While you're here, why not check out this blog....... :)


1 comment:

  1. I am inspired and am going to try the challenge too :)

    ReplyDelete