Friday, May 4, 2012

Mother's Day!


Mother's Day. What on earth does this mean anyway? A day for Mothers, to be Mothers? HAHA my brother has once said to his wife "It's mothers day, you should be spending time with your children! After all it's all about being a mum, isn't it?". OOOH BOY did he get looks for this comment! Especially when he followed it up with 'So I was thinking about going fishing while you spent the day with your loving kids".



I think I almost wet myself from laughing so hard when I heard my Sister - In - Law retelling me this story. I cannot believe he thought that was going to happen.

I don't know about you, but I don't want presents for Mother's Day (although it would be nice!) You know what I would like? I want a sleep in. A cup of Tea and breakfast in bed. To wake up to a beautifully cleaned house and well behaved children. i would like nothing more, then to be bored. It is such a shame you can't wrap these things! What do you want for mothers day?

Oh and  by the way, if Marc Jacobs is reading this, I have ran out of Lola, wouldn't mind some more - just sayin' ....  LOL!

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Peace out! \/

No comments:

Post a Comment