Tuesday, March 20, 2012

My room

For ages I have hated my room. I hated the way it felt when I walked into it. It was mainly because of my awful bed, the walls are a hidious colour also, but that will have to wait for now. I did a little bit of shopping and tidied up  my bed a little bit, as well as my bedsides. I feel so much happier in there now, and it cost less then $100. Worth it? YES! I sleep much better now. Maybe if you are having trouble sleeping, you should try looking at your room and seeing if you can make it more 'you' and relaxing. This is what I have ended up with. Bare in mind the walls WILL be white one day. :P

1 comment:

  1. looks great :) I felt the same before i brought my new bed suite the room wasnt a heaven at all but they look so nice and welcoming after a quick make over. well done!

    ReplyDelete