Thursday, March 1, 2012

Buckets of fun



 I don't know if anyone else has this problem, but I hate when the kids go to bed, and all the teddies and pillows that were on the beds for decoration, have been thrown across the floor in the haste to get into bed.




Im probably too petty when it comes to these things with young children, but I don't see how it could be hard to put them in a pile at the end of the bed. But it never happened. 

So when I was walking around ALDI yesterday I saw the tubs they had on special last week and grabbed one for each of the children. 

Got home and put them next to their beds. Now when they get into bed, its easy for them to throw them in there instead of all over there room. It also makes it much easier to make the bed in the morning, as everything is in one spot. It is also good for those days your running late and don't get to the beds. Everything is still put away and you just need to throw the blanket over and it looks neater. 

We don't have a 'spare room' at our house to use as a play room, so we are constantly looking for ways to maximise the space they have in their rooms. This was another good one for us. I just hope the tubs last, but I know sooner or later, they will be cars, trains or rockets. But we will cross that bridge when we come to it. 


Not bad for $5 each if you ask me!   :)

No comments:

Post a Comment