- 250g pack plain biscuits
- 1/2 coconut
- 1/2 cup chopped up walnuts (I throw whole ones in the food processor and pulse)
- 2 TBSP cocoa
- 150g chocolate (I LOVE Aldi chocolate for cooking, it tastes great and its ultra cheap!)
- 100g butter, chopped
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk (I use the reduced fat ones)
- 150g chocolate
- 1 tbsp oil
- Spray lamington tin lightly with oil, and put down some baking paper, making sure you leave some hanging at the sides to lift off easily when you're done.
- Put biscuits in a snap lock bag, get a rolling pin out, and
- In a bowl, add biscuits, coconut, walnuts and cocoa. Give it a small mix to combine.
- In a saucepan, add your chopped up chocolate, butter and condensed milk, and stir over low heat until melted and smooth. Let it cool a little bit.
- Stir your chocolate mixture into your dry ingredients.
-Using a metal spoon, press your mixture into the tray, and smooth the top. Put in the fridge to set for about 1 hour.
ICING - Melt your chocolate and oil in a bowl over a saucepan of boiling water. Stirring often, but not constantly, until melted. Pour on top of your slice and let it set in the fridge until hard. Cut and YUM!