- 60g butter, softened
- 1/3 cup caster sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 tablespoons oil
- 3/4 cup Self Raising flour
- m & m minis
- Preheat oven to 200, or 180 fan-forced. Line baking tray.
- Using an electric mixer, beat butter, sugar, and vanilla until fluffy (around 3 minutes)
- Add oil and flour and stir with a wooden spoon until a soft dough forms
- Use 1 teaspoon at a time, roll into balls, put on the tray, and flatten slightly.
- Then go nuts, I gave the kids sprinkles and mini m&m's in paper cupcake Patty's, and let them do their thing.
- Bake for around 10-15 minutes, depending on your oven and if you like them softer or crunchier.
100 COOKIE RECIPE!!
I didn't have the condensed milk on hand which is why I didn't do these ones, but I usually do.
- 500g butter
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 5 cups Self Raising flour
- 1 can condensed milk
- Using electric mixer beat the butter and sugar and condensed milk
- Using a wooden spoon, add the flour and stir to combine (sometimes just add a cup less, then see how the consistency works for you)
- Then go nuts again, decorate with what you like, add Milo, choc chips, sultanas, whatever you like. You can divide the mixture into batches and freeze so you can make them when you want them.
- Roll into balls, or do that first then decorate, up to you, its very versatile. Flatten and leave spreading room.
- Bake 10 - 15 minutes, depending on your oven and crunchiness preference.