Sunday, October 21, 2012

My story

OK, I will go first. This is my story.

My name is Tiff. I have 4 children from 8yo to 2yo. I am 24, and I have never put much effort into my health or fitness. But since my mothers recent departure from this world, it has opened my eyes to the extreme benefits of health and fitness.

So I am not going to tell you my current weight (nor do I expect you to, sometimes that is just WAY to scarry to put on the WWW). I will however tell you I took my dog for a walk tonight with my 8yo daughter. On the way home she started running ahead of me. So I decided to run too. I ran right passed her and she was SO shocked to see mummy running. But she said "way to go mum!!" and that was it! My 8yo daughter has started me on a mission. Mums can run too!

Hence this page was born. My goal? To loose weight, keep a track of my total weight loss on here and to hopefully help support other who also want to get into shape and healthy. Its time to start the 'mums can run' cause! xx

1 comment: