- 1 cup firmly packed Brown sugar
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup mashed banana (about 2 bananas)
- 1 egg white
- 1 cup plain flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp bi-carb soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Preheat oven to 170 degrees with fan. Put patty pans into 12 muffins holes.
- Mix brown sugar, peanut butter, banana, and egg white in a bowl with a wooden spoon.
- Add the flour, baking powder, bi carb soda, and mix until JUST combined (will still be a little lumpy).
- Divide evenly between your patty pans and bake 15-20 minutes.
- Put on a wire rack to cool.
Note: You can also add a touch of cinnamon if you like, its yummy.