Today I made some afternoon tea to take with my to the School Fair Committee Meeting. Yes I am part of the small group of people that organise my children's school fair. I thought I would share the recipe with you as it is quick, easy (fail proof actually) and cheap.
1 x packet Butternut Snaps Biscuits
1 x can Top 'n' Fill (its basically caramel in a can!)
whipped cream, as much or as little as you like.
- Place biscuits on the top of a 12 hole muffin tray
- Put in oven at around 180 (fan forced) for 2-3 minutes
- Take them out of the oven and using a tea spoon push gently into the biscuits to make a cup like shape
- Fill with Top 'n' Fill and place some whipped cream on top
- Refrigerate for 25 minutes before serving :)
The recipe makes around 20 or these little gems