Thursday, February 9, 2012

Motivation

I am really not feeling motivated this morning. We all woke up late, got to school just in time, and the rush of the morning just exhausted me. On days like this, I find if I turn on some music and put it up loud (loud enough to be good, not loud enough to hurt little peoples ears) it gets me going and I can usually catch up on what I needed to do for the day.
I haven't been able to do washing for a few days as I have been out and about doing bits and pieces I have needed to get done, so today is washing day. Then the dishes, we don't have a dishwasher yet, it drives me nuts as I hate having dirty dishes on the sink. Then I might try and re-organize the kids toys in the living area/play area. Ill take some before and after photos and post on here tonight. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment